Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The movie was originally set for May 1, 2009, but according to MTV News, Disney has pushed the release to April 10, 2009.
Now the movie is in competition with the Japanese anime mega-hit Dragonball movie, which will be release on the 10th as well. The movie was formally set to be up against X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which is destined to be a hit at the box office.
But, we still have our doubts on if the Hannah movie will still take the #1 slot at the box office.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
- Bonus Features Include: Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Music Sequence, Download Of Exclusive Remix "Feels Like Love", Rock-Along Mode, Cheetah Spots -- An Alternate Version Of The Movie With Video Fun Facts, Music Videos ... and much more!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
PREMIERES SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5 ON DISNEY CHANNEL
Other vignettes include Statler and Waldorf teaching Moises Arias ("Hannah Montana") and Jake T. Austin ("Wizards of Waverly Place") the ins and outs of being a critic; Jason Earles ("Hannah Montana") and Jason Dolley ("Cory in the House") paying a visit to the Swedish Chef's craft services table; and David Henrie ("Wizards of Waverly Place") jamming on the guitar with Floyd of the Electric Mayhem Band.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
DISNEY CHANNEL CELEBRATES HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH WITH NEW PROGRAMMING FOR PRESCHOOLERS, KIDS AND TWEENS BEGINNING MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
- The U.S. premiere of local renditions of songs from the hit Disney Channel Original Movie "Camp Rock" in Spanish, performed by Mexico's Carla Medina ("Dos Estrellas") and Spain's recording artists Ismael ("Start the Party").
- The U.S. premiere of Spain's Andrea Guasch, seen in this summer's "Disney Channel Games," singing the theme song "Everything is Not What It Seems" ("Nada Es Lo Que Parece).
- The U.S. premiere of The Cheetah Girls Spanish language music video "Fuego" on Monday, September 15.
- Throughout the month, Alma and Imagen Award nominee Selena Gomez, star of the hit series "Wizards of Waverly Place," will introduce Spanish language versions of main title theme songs from Disney Channel's global hit series "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody," "The Replacements," "That's So Raven," "Kim Possible" and "The Emperor's New School."
- Spanish language music videos from "High School Musical 2" will showcase: Mexico's Paulina Holguin singing "Gotta Go My Own Way" ("Por Mi Camino Iré"); Holguin and Roger Gonzalez performing "You Are the Music in Me" ("Eres La Musica en Mi"), and Spain's recording artists Mota (Manuel Martos and Alvaro de Azcárate) singing "Eres La Musica en Mi" and "All for One."